Elizabeth Borg, PhD.
- Licensed Psychologist
- Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Gluten Practitioner
There is no substitute for experience. I have been in private practice since 1983, helping hundreds of clients fulfill their life potential, body, mind and spirit.
As a holistic psychologist and natural health provider, I assess all of you, finding and treating the underlying causes of depression, anxiety and other health conditions, especially stomach and intestinal problems, weight, and food allergy issues.
I believe that biochemical imbalances in your body and brain, plus unconscious blocks in your mind and emotions, have a direct effect on your mental and physical health. I enjoy utilizing a variety of carefully selected body mind therapies to meet your individual needs and help you heal and transform your life.
I started exploring health alternatives from the age of 19, intuitively knowing diet and natural health interventions were a better option to use for your body, instead of drugs and surgery. In the 1990’s, I obtained a full license in psychology to address the mind’s role in health and sickness, especially unconscious processes and beliefs that keep you stuck in behavior that is not good for you and keeps you from obtaining your cherished goals in life.
I specialize in helping you:
- Eat correctly to build health.
- Reduce stress and get permanent high quality sleep.
- Take the right nutritional supplements for your needs.
- Release self-limiting beliefs that keep you from achieving your goals.
- Help you achieve more rewarding relationships.
- Help you regulate and balance anger, sadness, pain, fatigue, and fears.
- Discover the foods, toxins, and hormone imbalances that might be contributing to 250+ health conditions.
My team and I at Wellness Evolutions welcome all opportunities, both large and small, to present our ideas, methods, and resources. I work with individuals, groups, professional associations, and the community in these capacities.
I am also committed to achieving the highest level of well-being and excellence possible in my own life through understanding and applying these holistic life principles. I believe in “walking the talk”, and thus be a representative of the best of what the alternative and complimentary health field is.